YouAttest can audit the fine-grained entitlements contained in AWS
YouAttest: User Access Reviews for AWS
- Secure SAML Integration
- No Code
- Deploys in Minutes
- Audits AWS 2FA
- Audits Password Changes
- Audits Stale Accounts
- Scales to Million of Identities
- EU/USA Sites
- Redundant Architecture
- Integrated and Reviewed by IAM/SSO Users/Managers
- Integrated w/ customer’s IAM solution
- Extracts AWS Fine-Grained Entitlements
- Audit Root, User, Groups
- Audit Policies, Permissions
- Reviewed by Managers and/or Business Owners
- Auto-Scheduled and Auto-Delegated
One Low Cost!
YouAttest integrates with your AWS (Amazon Web Services) IAM system with a secure cloud-to-cloud connection. YouAttest enables the risk manager to pull entitlements required for review by auditors. Automates the key role of manager/business owner review of privileges.
AWS (Amazon Web Services):
AWS is the premier IaaS solution– utilized in all sectors: Financial, Government, Health Care, Commercial, Insurance, Education and international commerce. The data in AWS is often under regulatory compliance especially SOX, SOC, HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI-DSS, CMMC and others. Utilizing the YouAttest console, the risk manager, can automate the access review process to allow reviewers to certify, revoke or delegate the extracted AWS entitlements.