Outline of Partner Program
YouAttest automates and simplifies the process of identity security and compliance for your clients. The YouAttest Partner Program is designed to allow Risk Managers, Managed Service Providers, and other cybersecurity consultants to refer or resell YouAttest licenses or white label it under your name.
With YouAttest, you’re able to increase sales and “stickiness” for your services, leading to longer and stronger client relationships.
Ready to go? Contact us and we’ll get you set up on a YouAttest tenant, with your own admin ID and set of videos and step-thru demo guides. .
Need some more reasons to work with YouAttest? Keep reading:
How it Works
- The Risk Manager utilizes YouAttest to automate attestation reports for access rights on all resources – cloud and on-premise
- A single risk manager can handle millions of roles and permissions w/ YouAttest via advanced features such as Auto-Delegation, Auto-Scheduling and State-in-Time Auditing
- SSO integrated into enterprise IAM systems for zero-time deployment and immediate access for all risk managers and reviewers.
- YouAttest intakes all resource permissions – even those in siloed resources.
- YouAttest creates access reports required by SOX, SOC 2 Type 2, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA/HiTRUST, and CMMC type audits.
- Cloud-based automation is then used for identity compliance for businesses of all sizes, up to 1M users.
- Fraction of the cost of other IGA solutions
- Zero-TIme Deployment
- Easy to use
- Eliminates the errors from a manual process
- Allows enterprises to achieve “continuous compliance”
- YouAttest is integrated with leading identity providers including Okta, Azure AD, JumpCloud, and has full API
How Can We Work Together?
- You Can Refer Opportunities to YouAttest
- You can Resell YouAttest cloud licenses
- You, the MSP, can host and manage YouAttest for your customers
- We can work with MSPs and others to create a packaged cyber and compliance solution to make you a trusted security advisor to small or large organization
YouAttest provides full support. Feel free to contact us if your questions are not answered here.
Schedule a Call
Want to talk more about the program? Schedule a call here.